The evening news was not yet over, my phone rang as a storm. "The think You never "- I sounded contrary to the caller after a few word changes still getschüßt short and booted the computer
When I was a bit surprised that I had today after 18:00 clock could even open web pages (please do not again like yesterday.. !) I guggte then first here , here , here and then something bedröppert from the laundry.
I thought still that our local willi Messenger worm to conclude obfuernb.blog of the 's again allow a crude joke would, I am after reading the whole letter on the website of neu.sw only irritated. I can not and does not want to believe, that the manager personally such a letter on the letterhead manifests our city works. Now I need
first a bottle of red wine and a phone ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment