Dear Mr. Scher,
was interested I open your correspondence with the city representatives of the city of Neubrandenburg and the immediate Reaction of the management of the neu.sw Neubrandenburger newspaper followed up.
If the recent discussions between you and the previous contractor, which, of course - according to your desire - have never taken place, have been drawn from approximately the same factual content and quality, rest assured you my sympathy and my full respect.
I have, even under a slight influence of alcohol, still a slight problem the writing of * you know * to process. I beg you my thoughts, explain to me sometimes difficult to understand statements in loose Reiehernfolge:
The Media-N calls for better network utilization than the current fee € 9.75 per customer per month. Why do not the city works on it?
The user fee in the amount of 9.75 € per month is about 25% below the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (Agency) set prices for the use of telecommunications networks.
If I assume that the author refers to the German Agency and 9.75 € plus 25% are still about 12.19 €, and I want my phone Joker (DSLer QSC) entirely on the hose. To our knowledge (okay - he knew it - I had to google) there are 3 types of lines that are regulated for telecom wholesale by the Federal Network Agency:
- IP bitstream access for 19.05 € / month.
- rent of TAL for 10.50 € / mon
- line sharing for 1.91 / month
Since no product really costs € 12.19, I'm assuming that Mr. * you know * already on the rental of the TAL , so the full rent of the connecting line refers to the customer. What it will however mean that I would pay more than cable television customers also my € 11.20 for media-N and could make it a good deal.
But if, as before, the two frequencies on the cable provider to share, it is more likely for monthly line sharing 1.91 €? At least from the perspective of a customer, I see no difference between this procedure with telecom and cable TV networks Neubrandenburg.
The price of 9,75 Euro since the beginning of the contract in 2002 not challenged by the N-Media GmbH.
And I thought the question of the northern courier was "The Media-N calls for better network utilization than the current fee € 9.75 per customer per month;)
As required by the N-Media GmbH remains the same package, is the demand for lowering completely unfounded.
Do you think that I can defend myself with this justification for the recent increase in heating prices? I mean - I just want to have a warm home is still the demand to increase but totally unfounded?
The recovery of the city of Neubrandenburg works are based on goods and services, which the media has received N GmbH in 1999 and 2000 by the City of Neubrandenburg works ,[...]
This does not now but to 105,000 € (liabilities against the members) from the balance of 2007 ? Although I have only homeopathic Knowledge of German company law, but shareholders are always at the back, which relates to claims?
The main causes of the inconclusiveness of the negotiations are [...]
c) the continued proliferation of incorrect information
d) the refusal of the Media-N GmbH for returning the old customers (apart from 2002)
assume that most customers complain the media-N present rather than on the sparsity of the accuracy of the company, I repudiate in the strongest terms against me but my return ! What is this supposed to be bitter, or where I will back out?
The sum (Note: the Media-N required 1.7 million euros) is given by:
- the demand of the N-Media GmbH to reduce the network charges
- the unpaid debt from the years 1999-2000
- the refusal to return the old customers
- the obligation to pay the compensation credit for the former Ordinary Share Neubrandenburger Stadtwerke
arrived at this point, I hope * I hope that this method of calculating ratios commercial not in all parts of the neu.sw application place. Although - it would explain a lot ...
The remaining passages are unfortunately, not an outsider to understand. In view of the validated statements to me a qualitative assessment, however, appears unnecessary. Only the knowledge that Mr. Noetzel obviously high on the black list of * you * know is, I can see the notes as well Certainly.
remain in full respect for your efforts, I Sincerely
singer Jens
* I also hope that our local willi reproduces the letter without comment ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment