In my family history, respects women, were well educated, full of it throughout life. Almost all boys and girls have learned skilled trades. meantime, we are so far that young upstart in mama blog comments romp that make such women is poor. You have absolutely no idea what life was like before 80 or 100 years, the challenges presented to the people at that time. Is therefore time to take care of the family stories!
weekend I am undecided as I do that? Frustrated, I Nusch around, clean up out of boredom my apartment. Randomly me this photo is in the hand. Where only is this picture? It appeared from nowhere. I have not sought it, do not even know that it exists. Surprised and touched I look at the familiar face of my Grandmother.
My Grandmother is the left of the two girls.
My Grandmother is obviously not fully grown in the picture. You should be here towards the end of their schooling. Accordingly, should the early 20's photo of the product. I have a very large woman in mind, well over 170cm tall, only a little less than I do. She had a deep voice, a clear will. From her I have the motto: "I talk like me, the beak grown and if it is not a match, he does not listen. "
Just who the other people? all make a middle-class impression and deceives the casual observer. The interior is constructed in a photo studio . all you have Sunday clothes. On the original I detect a subtle hint of dirt under the fingernail of the man on the left. We are dealing with a hard-working craftsmen . In their daily lives, these people have neither such clothes worn ., yet possessed such as large furniture or inhabited areas is a family portrait;. does not show the image of the everyday life of these people make so imagine how they feel like himself. I see the arrangement of the professional, the photographer, who wanted to make his customers happy. The image is composed really nice to rules of art as they are today.
I focus on the eyes of these people. The thoughtful and a little sad to train the eyes of my Grosis, in this age marked by a heavy loss. There is the strong will of all, especially when the boy with the book. Here begins the search for clues. I have an idea who that might be. I know some stories of people using some of these faces. Except my Grosi but I have not known all long enough to be sure. I will continue my Relatives have to ask.
I do not know is where the photo. It has no place in my memory treasure. I do not know a wall where it had hung.
The tracing begins with the material. This recording is about A5 size. The baryta paper was mounted on cardboard, was framed many years, was then separated along with the cardboard from the frame. From the edge of the photo layer is slightly moldy. This can happen behind glass if the mat is too thin and if the photo on the glass. Moisture can also be a reason. Otherwise, the entire image layer is optimally receive a contract for the Fotorestaurateur .
In the blog tomorrow I will from this family . Tell The photo I spienzle you today. While recording the picture with the scanner, difficulties arise from the technology. The scanner picks up not only the image but the rough texture of the photo paper. This overlaps with the actual picture. And what no one thinks it possible, it forms an aliasing between the paper structure and the scanner resolution. I give myself much trouble with the processing of the image. At least a reflection of the delicate enamel in the fine gradations of the faces and the clothes I want to show you. There is no comparison. A professional table with repro reproduction and digital camera would be needed. The shadow of
0 comments:
Post a Comment